So, I was out in Odaiba with my parents during New Year, and we came across this big group of dogs dressed up in kimono for the occasion.
Unfortunately we just missed the part where they were all lined up for photos, but I knew there was at least one person on my dash who’d appreciate pictures of Japanese dogs in formalwear, so I took lots of photos anyway :)
OH MY GOSH! LOOK AT ALL THE HUSKIES!
sometimes I like to punish myself horribly by watching this video.
I miss Sneakers…
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. ♥…!!
#5 hurt my heart.
This hurts me, because I have 2 dogs. ;c
FUCK I JUST GOT A PUPPY! ILL DO YOU RIGHT PUP! ILL DO YOU RIGHT!
right in the feels.